Event Terms and Conditions
Some guests may charge additional fees for autographs or photo ops.
Guests could cancel their appearance or change their appearance schedule because of other professional commitments or reasons out of the Convention control. In such circumstances, the convention and promotors cannot be held responsible.
All sales are final, no exchanges or refunds for any reason. This is for all Guests, Artists & Vendors. Raptor Con and its associates reserved the right to make changes, modifications, and cancelations to any and all rules, contract terms, etc for any and all vendors, artist, and guest.
Although most guests are available for the duration of the event, due to limited availability some guests are only available for a portion of the event, e.g. a single day. Appearance day(s) will be posted on the website when we are advised by the guest. All events have limited seating capacities and are offered on a first come, first served basis.
For the safety of all convention attendees Costumers are expected to read and comply to the Weapons and Large Props Rules and Regulations entirely.
Cancelled and Rescheduled Event - If the event is cancelled or rescheduled, we will alert you ASAP.
Cancelled Event - You'll get an automatic refund for tickets bought online using your purchase payment method.
Rescheduled Event - We'll contact you with the new date and time.
Cosplay is allowed, but some restrictions apply:
This is a family friendly event, costumes that are deemed to be indecently revealing, may be asked to cover up, as well as costumes ro props that are deemed to be offensive or otherwise unacceptable by convention staff standards are prohibited. An attendee who is wearing a costume or carrying a prop that does not meet these guidelines may be asked to change, cover up or return to street clothes.
•Footwear is required (do not come barefoot).
All Guest with props or any prop resembling weapons will pass through our weapons check point and must be verified. Weapons will be peace marked by convention staff to ensure the safety of the guests. Failure to comply may result in exclusion from the convention without refund. Please feel free to reach out to us or refer to our weapons section for more info.
Photography and Videography
1. Photography of merchandise in the dealers' area is prohibited, unless you have obtained consent from vendor.
2. Ask attendees for content before taking their photographs. This includes, but is not limited too, cosplayers, guest, vendors, staff, etc. If taking a photo of a minor permission from their parent, guardian or attendee's chaperone is required.
3. Photography and Video may or may not be permitted during demonstrations, panels, workshops, guest sessions and in the artist's area. This is at the discretion of the host or artist involved. If you are unsure whether this is permitted ask permission
4. Flash Photography will not be permitted ruing guest signings or celebrity panels
5. The convention and promoters reserve the right to prohibit photography and video at any area or event during the convention.
6. Convention staff may review and demand deletion of any unauthorized photographs or video
Food Or Drink
No Outside Food or Drink will be allowed into the venue
Personal information in some cases by the convention and its promoters. This information is in most cases used to identify individuals that may include the name, email address, mailing address, phone numbers, etc. The convention and its promoters collects information for payments, to understand customers future requirements, customer experience surveys and more. This information may be retained as long as deemed necessary. We do not however disclose this information for any reason other than why it was collected, and except with consent of individual. If you wish for your information to be removed please contact us directly.
Live Event Behavior
All Convention attendees, guests, vendors, staff, and volunteers are expected to interact in a respectable and positive manner.
The convention and promoters reserve the right to remove any Guest who are not acting in a deemed acceptable manner.
We reserve the right to withdraw permission for a person or persons to re-enter the event if that person continues to violate these rules. Any violation of the rules of conduct which involve activities prohibited by law will result in notification of the proper authorities.